I’m happy to announce, that starting the end of May, guilds will be able to have their own Guild Vaults!
We hope this feature will help to get over with having non-immersive level 1 bank alts.
How it will work?
- All guild members will be able to access Guild Vaults from two main cities: Stormwind and Orgrimmar.
- First 3 Highest Guild Ranks will be able to take items from the Vault.
- Other guilds members will be only able to add items and view the list.
- We’re considering to implement guild vault keys, which can be provided only by a guild master to a guild member.
- The cost of opening a Guild Vault for a Guild will be 5000 gold.
- Amount of slots: 240.
There’ll be a few limitations due to the nature of the implementation (default vanilla client has no support for guild banking, we had to find workarounds).