Realmlist: set realmlist logon.turtle-wow.org
We are Turtle WoW, a RP PVE Vanilla WoW server! 🙂 We launched our realm on October 6th, 2018. We do our best to provide a unique WoW experience to those players who love questing, community, and everything to do with PvE. We want this to be a stress free, rush free, fun, and inclusive place to play the game we all love!
«So what does this mean?» Well, the experience we provide includes:
- Community for players to not only play, but build long lasting friendships to create and share amazing stories in an easy-going and fun atmosphere.
- We have an XP Rate system that is progressive, allowing for different XP rates at different levels. This ensures that, while levelling, you experience a lot more quests in each zone. than you would normally!
- Additionally we’ve introduced a hardcore mode at x0.5 for only MOB kills. Dungeons rates remain x1.0 for parties only to encourage players to group up and do dungeons, quests and even grey quests, continue to give full experience up to 25 levels above the quest. This gives you a reason to not leave a zone immediately and enjoy all the quest-chains available. Travel more around Azeroth and experience more of the amazing gameplay from your favorite game!
- We launched at patch 1.12 — but the raid instances will be released one at a time. Currently we have MC, Onyxia, & BWL ready to be slowly turtled through. AQ and Naxx events will be available down the road.
- Our dedicated GM team and staff is committed to ensuring a fair, easy going, and fun experience for everyone!
- We have added meeting stones for players to travel to their factions Roleyplay Hub. This is a place where players can gather to get caught up on the realms storylines, or start their own with friends!
- Our development team is currently working on Guild housing!
«But wait, I like PvP sometimes! What about me?» Have no fear! We will offer:
- You can experience the world in a PvP or PvE setting by using our custom, in game command to turn PvP ON or OFF at any time! .pvp off and you’re safe! Start to get the lust for battle? .pvp on!
- For those that do want to PvP, battlegrounds are be available at every Innkeeper so you can grab a pint with your mates while waiting for the next battle!
- Final versions of PvP sets are be available from the start. No waiting until 1.11!
- Battleground Warsong Gulch are available from level 1 for 1-9 bracket! War doesn’t pity the old, nor the young!
The bottom line is that we love WoW’s PvE, and we want to bring together people from all over the world who love it just as much. Our goal is to maintain a long lasting, friendly community, which will stay together for several years.
Join tomorrow. Or the next day. There’s no rush.
Turtle WoW News