Here you can find different sources of downloads for the World of Warcraft Burning Crusade expansion, specifically patch 2.4.3. These clients are pre-installed so all you should need to do is extract them from the zip file and update your realmlist to the server of your choice.
- Direct Download – Client from Atlantiss Netherwing
- Mega – Client from Firestorm Server
- Google Drive – Client from VengeanceWoW (Password: VengeanceWoW)
- Google Drive – Client from HellfireTBC
- MediaFire – Client from VengeanceWoW (Password: VengeanceWoW)
Note that there have been many reports lately that Blizzard does file copyright strikes with ISPs for people using torrents to download their older clients. There are a couple of different options to help with this, we recommend using either a cloud based torrent client such as Bittorent or a VPN (Proton VPN is a solid choice, they have a decent free tier also).
- Magnet – Client from Atlantiss Netherwing
- Magnet – Client from ExcaliburWoW
- Magnet – Client from Smolderforge
/u/vanillalad over on reddit figured out how to get the native Mac client working. Note that some servers such as Warmane block the native MacOS client.
To install, just put the World of Warcraft.app into your 2.4.3 TBC folder and hit replace. You do not need to download a mac 2.4.3 WoW folder, since it’s faster to just dl a windows 2.4.3 and put the World of Warcraft.app inside it and run it. (But yes, it will still work if you have a mac WoW folder)
Need to find a place to play? View our list of Burning Crusade Private Servers.