Vanity Items, Gear
We are thrilled to announce that the project we have been working on for some time is finally ready to launch.
We know you have been waiting patiently for this moment, and we are eager to show you what we have created! This is the official release announcement for Onyxia!
Onyxia is the realm where you can witness the transformation of World of Warcraft from its roots to its zenith. Onyxia will enable you to enjoy three iterations of WoW: Vanilla, The Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King.
Onyxia is based on our previous realm, Frostmourne, which taught us a lot about how to create a fun and engaging seasonal realm. We have listened to your feedback and suggestions and improved our realm design accordingly.
- Experience rate of x3 with ability to lower it at will
- You will be able to experience the original spells, talents and mechanics, gear stats and functions of each expansion, without having to switch your standard WoW client that you own and use to play on Warmane realms with.
- Quality of Life features
- Requires the standard client you already use to play other WoTLK Warmane realms
- 40man raids will be set to 25man
- Dual specialization
- Dungeon Finder
- The realm state will be set to PvP
- There is no rank decay for the honor PvP system. This means you can keep your rank and rewards without having to grind every week.
- Marketplace similar to Icecrown/Frostmourne model.
- Character trading and the trading system available as on Lordaeron.
- Each expansion season will have a set duration. The content of each season will be divided in tiers. The content of the first tier will be available on day one. Every few months, the content will progress further.
Onyxia will launch on November 18, 2023 with this schedule of phases:
- November 18th, Phase 0 will start with realm opening and raids closed.
- November 25th, Phase 1 will introduce Molten Core, Onyxia’s Lair, Dire Maul, Azuregos, Kazzak.
- January 27th, Phase 2 will bring Blackwing Lair and Darkmoon Faire.
- February 24th, Phase 3 will add Zul’Gurub and Green Dragons.
- March 30th, Phase 3.5 will begin the preparations for the AQ Gates.
- April 27th, Phase 4 will unleash Ahn’Qiraj, depending on player progress.
- June 29th, Phase 5 will culminate with Naxxrammas.
Arena seasons will be featured in their own respective forum threads.
We are confident that we can deliver a high-quality realm that will satisfy all kinds of players. All of the work invested in this realm will also benefit our other realms where appropriate.
We hope you join us on our next journey
Warmane – Onyxia News
No news posts found.Submit News