Lots of players have been waiting for a fresh 3.3.5 x1 at WoW Circle, but we could not afford to launch it because of opening other expansion servers and some other barriers.
Now all the problems are gone, servers are opened and we are ready to announce new Logon server.
What is waiting for you at our fresh realm? Real x1 without any simplifying mods – you will feel measured levelling with basic rates like on retail servers of past times, enjoy balanced economics and fair auction prices – everything as expected by game developers. That is why your game experience will strongly differ from the one you get at high rate servers.
Try something new or bring back the feelings of real Wrath of the Lich King expansion!
Talking about the work done:
During the last half of a year we are actively working on core, database and control panel preparation for opening 3.3.5 x1, reworking low level PvE content, scripting/localizing quests, preparing control panel to display some useful data, adding new custom changes to add competition to PvE to your liking.
Promo page: https://wowcircle.me/wotlk/en/
Current status: development and fixes are in active phase, current workability can be estimated by playing at 3.3.5a x5/x100/Fun. But if will be rather better by the time of x1 launch.
How to start playing: https://forum.wowcircle.net/showthread.php?t=803557
Realm launch details and its specifications:
- Launch date: 01/23/2021 AT 7:00 PM (GMT +3)
- Real Lich King, x1 rates for everything.
- Gradual content discovery from 3.0, that means the following raids will be unavailable from the start: Ulduar, Trial of the Crusader, Onyxia’s Lair (80), Icecrown Citadel etc.
- Stable and maximally workable core and database (maximally possible blizzlike in pvp/pve, that we could make).
- Separate large developer team.
- Major advertising campaign.
- From the start, the type of realm is PvE, so that everyone can comfortably level up, then a poll will be held to determine the final type of realm.
- At the initial stage, cross arena / BG with the current realms 3.3.5a x5 / x100 / Fun is not planned, later this matter will be discussed.
- PvE ladder – PvE competitions with interesting rewards and many other useful innovations (from 3.3.0).
- PvE spectator – watching PvE games (from 3.3.0).
- Mythic dungeons – an additional mode, reworked and hardened dungeons in patch 3.3.0.
- Cross server PvP zone (x1, x5, x100, Fun) – a place where you can relax and show all wotlk players who is in charge here.
- Cross server FFAPvP zone (x1, x5, x100, Fun) – classic mayhem with a battle royal echo.
- Cross faction Battlegrounds – quick battleground search, no queues and premade groups.
- Rated Battlegrounds – an alternative to the arena, where players can fight on an equal footing against each other and get access to valuable rewards for this.
- SoloQ 1-1 and 3-3 – now you can conquer the arena without looking for a team.
- Arena spectator – watching arena plays.
- NPCs with unique items for transmogrification – available things that cannot be obtained through the game – pure visual thrill.
- Interactive menu (.menu) – many functions in one place.
- Multifunctional NPC for ingame issues solution.
- Extended transmogrification.
Information about the realm may be changed before its launch, also some mods and changes can be added after the start considering players’ will.[
Stages of gradual content opening:
– Secrets of Ulduar (3.1.0)
– Call of the Crusade (3.2.0)
– Return of Onyxia (3.2.2)
– Fall of the Lich King (3.3.0)
– Attack on Ruby Sanctum (3.3.5)
Every new patch will be installed depending on the current realm progress and content discovered by players. Last client version will be used, all changes are done on a server level.
Items in control panel will be added gradually, but at the initial stage no features will be available, except “Character repair”, this means you can not buy even gold of VIP account during the first days (VIP won’t work even if you buy it for any other logon realm).
Features and items will be added depending on realm progress.
We are ready to accept more than 10.000 players and hold them with qualitative work and interesting content as long as we can.
In any case we will be glad: opening new servers of old expansions is very rare today, especially talking about qualitative lich king, that is why, we think people would like to play this expansion.
For some this will be a pleasant memory, for others some new experience.
We will enable an option to create characters at WoWCircle x1 3 days before the start on 20.01.2021 at 16:00 GMT so that you can take your nickname and prepare th game client before the start.
Realm launch is planned for: 01/23/2021 AT 7:00 PM (GMT +3)