What is Arena-Tournament
AT-WoW – platform of development blizzlike WoW mechanics
10 years of professional server experience (and now we decided to open a private project).
Based on private core – RustEmu v2
Professional development team and weekly server updates
A short info:
The project for development lasts for more than a year, and it’s impossible to list the work done, so it’s only in the rough.
* always actual core with merge with official TC (actual structure of database and etc)
* priority of development in stability and game framework (classes/races abilities/talants)
* improved work of LoS
* improved movement generators : work with fear (not stucked, not blinked, not async with speed and et, work with confuse-generator (scatter-shot, polymorph)
* crossfaction BG :
– all possible races for each class
– released work with chat (horde can’t understand text from alliance (coded) , and doesn’t matter original or fake race you have in this BG
– released work with /wishper chat, player with fake-race can write in PM all players from this Team (for example your original team=alliance and on BG your fake-race Orc (Horde), you can talk with all ppl from your temp-team (orc, tauren and etc)
Also you can write by /whisper anyone from your original faction . For example you playing with friend (by Horde), but on BG you registered as Alliance (you can talk with your friend by /w, but talking on BG by /s will not possible, he just can’t understand you (will coded text).
What is AT?
- 10 years of professional server experience (and now we decided to open a private project)
- A WotLK RPPVPRealm (3.3.5a)
- Inspiration: Blizzlike – Item: X 1 Gold X 3 and Experience : x 25
- Active PvP-Community and actual Arena-Season 8
- Modern, powerful game server
- Professional development team and weekly server updates
- Fully functioning Worldevents (for example: The Battle of Lower Town)
- No game advantages through premium credit
- Working Auction bot
- Individual Features
- Crossfaction BG (own development)
- Crossfaction LFG (own development)
- Implemented Warpweaver
- Rewrited all movement system
- Rewrited game framework