On January 13, 2023 at 16:00 GMT, the opening of our new realm on the expansion Mists of Pandaria will take place.
Information about the realm:
- Opening date: 01/13/2023 at 16:00 GMT.
- Rates: x5 for experience, everything else x1
- Game world type: PvP (PvE mode for the first two days).
- Raid Lockouts: 1 week, reset on Wednesdays.
- Our realm will open gradually open the content, the game client will always be version 5.4.8
Information about opening content:
- From the first day of launch, the following dungeons will be available: Temple of the Jade Serpent, Stormstout Brewery, Shado-Pan Monastery, Gate of the Setting Sun, Scholomance, Scarlet Halls, Scarlet Monastery, Mogu’shan Palace, Siege of Niuzao Temple
- The following scenarios will be available from the first day of launch: Greenstone Village, Unga Ingoo, Crypt of Forgotten Kings, Arena of Annihilation, A Brewing Storm,Theramore’s Fall
- On January 18th, the Mogu’shan Vaults raid will open on normal difficulty, and Season 1 of the arena will begin.
- On January 25, the Mogu’shan Vaults raid on Heroic difficulty will be available.
- On February 8, Heart of Fear raids will open on normal difficulty.
- On February 15, the Heart of Fear raid on Heroic difficulty will be available.
- On February 22, Terrace of Endless Spring raids will open on normal difficulty.
- On March 1, Terrace of Endless Spring raid will be available in Heroic difficulty.
Some additional information:
- Realm x5 will be launched on a new core, which is combined with the Legion core.
- Class Balance – as in 5.4.8.
- To raise interest, during the races, some characteristics of raid bosses such as addspawns,changed HP pools,damage,etc
- A new anti-cheat has been developed and installed.
- Since the core is shared with the legion, the development is carried out by a joint team of developers of expansions at once, which speeds up the fixes.
- All classes were implemented almost from scratch
- Old expansionraids have been reworked (currently being tested).
- Some of the dungeons have also been rescripted, some have remained in the same state as they were, but we plan to rescript them in the future.
- Locations have been improved and many quests have been implemented, but not everything we wanted has been done yet.
Some questions and answers:
- The kernel is new and now it has no bugs?
Answer: Alas, this is not the case, the server is pirated and the presence of bugs to one degree or another will still be present. So we cannot fix absolutely all the bugs with our small development team. BUT we try to fix the bugs as much as possible, paying special attention to critical flaws, so that players can have the most comfortable time in the game.
- The core is new now and now there will be no server crashes?
Answer: here is just the opposite result, the newer the kernel and the more fixes there were, the higher the chances that there will be crashes. We are trying to fix possible crashes as much as possible before the release in order to reduce their number to a minimum.
- What’s the population gonna be like?
Answer: Unfortunately, we can not see into the future, and therefore we do not know! And we won’t come up with predictions as well.
- Will there be any advertising?
Answer: A large-scale advertising campaign has been launched, but we cannot say how effective it will be at this stage, because in our difficult time, many information dissemination mechanisms were limited to close ones.
For the duration of the promotion to get the first 90 levels:
- Some bonus auras will be disabled, which give an advantage in leveling;
- You should take into account that in some starting locations (for DK, worgen, goblins, pandaren and some others) the rates for experience before leaving the locations are x1, this is necessary for the correct completion of tasks, otherwise players will not be able to get out of them ( this condition works permanently).
- The first 10 players to reach level 90 will receive 1000 bonuses each
- A week after the start of the server (20.01.23 23.59 GMT), characters with a total online time of 72 or more hours will receive 200 tokens each (they must be level 90).
- The first raid group to defeat all bosses in Heroic difficulty in all three raids of Mogu’shan Vaults, Heart of Fear, Terrace of Endless Spring will receive – 100,000 bonuses (for the whole raid).
- The second raid group to defeat all bosses in Heroic difficulty in all three raids of Mogu’shan Vaults, Heart of Fear, Terrace of Endless Spring will receive – 50,000 bonuses (for the entire raid).
- Third raid group to defeat all Heroic bosses in all three raids of Mogu’shan Vaults, Heart of Fear, Terrace of Endless Spring will receive – 25000 bonuses (for the whole raid).
- The first 3 days after opening, donation vendors will be removed from the game to eliminate bugs in getting the first 90 levels
- Donate on the realm will not affect the balance of the game
The information is intended as an introduction and a general idea of how the content will be opened on the server. This information is subject to change at any time without prior notice to players.
All dates are only approximate, they may change depending on the speed of content passing by players, the speed of content correction by developers, or any other reasons that may affect the change of opening time.