How our progression works:
We consider our PvE progressive idea unique in the private servers community, thanks to the system we have implemented, Sifreldar Village has been designed with certain restrictions and features that allow the players to progress through the content making each raid / dungeon a real challenge.
There will be 4 Phases of your Character which will define the progression in Sifreldar Village Realm:
1) First phase: Tier 7 is the raids & dungeons that are unlocked in the Realm, namely Naxxramas, Obsidian Sanctum, Vault Of Archavon: Archavon and Malygos.
All Northrend non-heroic & 5-player heroic mode dungeons are unlocked in the Realm, except: Trial of the Champion, The Forge of Souls, Pit of Saron and The Halls of Reflection.
For example, as soon as you reach the Level 80, you will be able to enjoy Naxxramas until your Character obtain [Superior] achievement, then second phase (Tier 8) will be opened for you.
• You will get x2 Emblem of Heroism upon completing the first normal random dungeon of the day and x2 Emblem of Valor after completing the first heroic random dungeon of the day.
• You will get Emblem of Heroism upon killing any boss inside of heroic mode dungeons.
• You will get Emblem of Heroism upon killing boss inside of Naxxramas 10, Obsidian Sanctum, Vault Of Archavon: Archavon and Malygos.
• You will get Emblem of Valor upon killing any boss inside of Naxxramas 25.
Our project idea is clear, it has always been; we aim to deliver the most complete, stable, optimized and secure WotLK experience we can. Our first thought is always our community, we are nothing without you. Remember you can give us your opinion about a certain point and we will consider every suggestion.
Some worth mention information:
*Heirlooms are items that Bind to your Account and scale with the level of the character that wears them. They can be sent via mail to different characters on the same account, and worn by them. Heirlooms also provide 20% XP bonuses upon equip.