Guide Type: Professions
Jewelcrafting 1 to 300 Guide
Delicate Copper Wire (2 x Copper Bar) x 20
Rough Stone Statue (8 x Rough Stone) x 10
Tigerseye Band (1 x Tigerseye, 1 x Delicate Copper Wire) x 20
Bronze Setting (2 x Bronze Bar) x 30
Solid Bronze Ring (4 x Bronze Bar) x 5
Ring of Silver Might (2 x Silver Bar) x 30
Heavy Stone Statue (8 x Heavy Stone) x 10
Pendant of the Agate Shield (1 x Moss Agate, 1 x Bronze Setting) x 30
This is a limited supply design and is sold by the following NPC’s:
Innkeeper Abeqwa, Jandia or Rau Cliffrunner in Freewind Post, Thousand Needles.
Neal Allen in Menethil Harbour, Wetlands.
Mithril Filigree (2 x Mithril Bar) x 30
You’rr making these to gain skill ups only. The only thing I would use these for is making Aquamarine Pendant of the Warrior. You don’t learn this till 220and at 225 your making Thorium Settings, which you really do need to make. So you could have a very slightly cheaper time from 220-225. Realistically though, it’s vendor time for this lot (or AH if your feeling lucky).
Engraved Truesilver Ring (1 x Truesilver, 2 x Gold Bar) x 20
Citrine Ring of Rapid Healing (1 x Citrine, 2 x Elemental Water, 2 x Mithril Bar) x 10
Aquamarine Signet (3 x Aquamarine, 4 x Flask of Mojo) x 15
Thorium Setting (3 x Thorium Bar) x 50
Red Ring of Destruction (1 x Star Ruby, 1 x Citrine, 1 x Thorium Setting) x 5
Truesilver Healing Ring (2 x Truesilver Bar, 4 x Heart of the Wild) x 10
Simple Opal Ring (2 x Large Opal, 1 x Thorium Setting, 2 x Thorium Bar) x 10
Sapphire Signet (4 x Blue Sapphire, 2 x Truesliver Bar, 1 x Thorium Setting) x10
Glowing Thorium Band (2 x Azerothian Diamond, 1 x Thorium Bar, 1 x Thorium Setting) x 5
Emerald Lion Ring (2 x Huge Emerald, 1 x Thorium Bar, 1 x Thorium Setting) x 10
Approximate Materials Required
- 20 x Copper Bar
- 80 x Rough Stone
- 20 x Tigerseye
- 50 x Bronze Bar
- 60 x Silver Bar
- 80 x Heavy Stone
- 30 x Moss Agate
- 80 x Mithril Bar
- 60 x Truesilver Bar
- 20 x Gold Bar
- 15 x Citrine
- 20 x Elemental Water
- 45 x Aquamarine
- 60 x Flask of Mojo
- 185 x Thorium Bar
- 5 x Star Ruby
- 40 x Heart of the Wild
- 20 x Large Opal
- 40 x Blue Sapphire
- 10 x Azerothian Diamond
- 20 x Huge Emerald
Jewelcrafting 300 to 375 Guide
Make any of the following to get to 305, you’ll need to make about 10-15.
- Teardrop Blood Garnet (1 x Blood Garnet)
- Inscribed Flame Spessarite (1 x Flame Spessarite)
- Radiant Deep Peridot (1 x Deep Peridot)
- Glowing Shadow Draenite (1 x Shadow Draenite)
- Brilliant Golden Draenite (1 x Golden Draenite)
- Solid Azure Moonstone (1 x Azure Moonstone)
Make any of the following to get to 310.
You need to make about 10-15.
- Bold Blood Garnet (1 x Blood Garnet)
- Luminous Flame Spessarite (1 x Flame Spessarite)
- Jagged Deep Peridot (1 x Deep Peridot)
- Royal Shadow Draenite (1 x Shadow Draenite)
- Gleaming Golden Draenite (1 x Golden Draenite)
- Sparkling Azure Moonstone (1 x Azure Moonstone)
- Bright Blood Garnet (1 x Blood Garnet)
Fel Iron Blood Ring (1 x Fel Iron Bar, 2 x Blood Garnet) x 5
Make any of the following to get to 320.
You need to make about 10-15.
- Runed Blood Garnet (1 x Blood Garnet)
- Glinting Flame Spessarite (1 x Flame Spessarite)
- Enduring Deep Peridot (1 x Deep Peridot)
- Shifting Shadow Draenite (1 x Shadow Draenite)
- Thick Golden Draenite (1 x Golden Draenite)
- Stormy Azure Moonstone (1 x Azure Moonstone)
Azure Moonstone Ring (1 x Fel Iron Bar, 2 Azure Moonstone, 1 x Deep Peridot) x 5
Make any of the following to get to 335.
You need to make about 15-20.
- Dazzling Deep Peridot (1 x Deep Peridot)
- Delicate Blood Garnet (1 x Blood Garnet)
- Lustrous Azure Moonstone (1 x Azure Moonstone)
- Potent Flame Spessarite (1 x Flame Spessarite)
- Rigid Golden Draenite (1 x Golden Draenite)
- Smooth Golden Draenite (1 x Golden Draenite)
- Sovereign Shadow Draenite (1 x Shadow Draenite)
- Mercurial Adamantite (4 x Adamantite Powder, 1 x Primal Earth)
- I would suggest making the Mercurial Adamantite, as your going to need that next.
Heavy Adamantite Ring (1 x Adamantite Bar, 1 x Mercurial Adamantite) x 15
Make any of the following to get to 355.
You need to make about 10-15.
- Luminous Noble Topaz
- Lustrous Star of Elune
- Potent Noble Topaz
- Radiant Talasite
- Rigid Dawnstone
- Royal Nightseye
- Runed Living Ruby
- Shifting Nightseye
- Smooth Dawnstone
- Solid Star of Elune
- Sovereign Nightseye
- Sparkling Star of Elune
- Stormy Star of Elune
- Subtle Living Ruby
- Teardrop Living Ruby
- Thick Dawnstone
- Bold Living Ruby
- Bright Living Ruby
- Brilliant Dawnstone
- Dazzling Talasite
- Delicate Living Ruby
- Enduring Talasite
- Flashing Living Ruby
- Gleaming Dawnstone
- Glinting Noble Topaz
- Glowing Nightseye
- Inscribed Noble Topaz
- Jagged Talasite
Really, just make 10-15 of whatever you have the materials and recipes for.
You’re stuck with trying to get world drop recipes here. The two most common drops are as follows:
- Living Ruby Pendant (4 x Khorium Bars, 1 x Mercurial Adamantite, 1 x LivingRuby) x 5
- Thick Felsteel Necklace (2 x Felsteel Bars, 3 x Mercurial Adamantite) x 5
The Thick Felsteel Necklace is obviously the most desirable to get, as it’s the cheapest to make. There are other recipes out there to fill this leveling gap, so if you happen to get one of those, use that instead.
The next bit requires being honoured with The Sha’tar:
Ring of Arcane Shielding (2 x Eternium Bars, 8 x Primal Mana) x 5
You could go and farm Vekh’nir Dreadhawk’s in Blade’s Edge Mountains and hope the following drops:
Khorium Band of Leaves (2 x Khorium Bars, 4 x Mercurial Adamantite, 3 x PrimalLife) x 5
If your raiding Kharazan and you have a lot of Alchemist transmuting Diamonds,then use those to skill up the last 10 points. There’s a 60min CD on making each one, but it’s still fairly easy for a raid guild’s Jewelcrafting to finish skilling up on. Otherwise your stuck with using rare world drop recipes again.
Embrace of the Dawn (2 x Eternium Bars, 4 x Mercurial Adamantite, 2 x GoldenDraenite) x 5
This seems to be the most common recipe on the AH. It’s not cheap, but if you don’t have anything else to skill up on, it’s your best choice.
There are a few other rare world drop recipes that need 365 skill. So if you get any of those, then use them instead.
Of all the recipes available at 370. Probably the easiest to make is probablyFigurine – Felsteel Boar, but that requires Lower City revered rep. So I’ll listthe next best ones in terms of rep.
Figurine – Talasite Owl (2 x Eternium Bars, 2 x Talasite, 4 x Primal Mana) x 5
Requires Sha’tar revered rep.
Figurine – Dawnstone Crab (4 x Khorium Bars, 2 x Dawnstones, 4 x Golden Draenite)x 5
Requires Honour Hold/Thrallmar revered rep.