Categories: Quests & Leveling
Questie is the most popular quest helper addon for Vanilla World of Warcraft.
/questie to show the help menu in game. Possible values for
/questie <command> are:
Arrow related commands
Note: The arrow only works if the tracker is enabled (see below).
- arrow: Toggles the QuestArrow on and off.
- corpsearrow: Toggles the CorpseArrow on and off.
- tracker: Toggles on and off the QuestTracker.
- cleartracker: Resets the position of the QuestTracker and places it in the center of your screen.
- color: Two different color schemes. The original(default) and the other mimics Monkey Quests colors.
- header: This places an additional line (depending on which direction you have your QuestTracker listing quests) either above or below and informs you how many quests you have in your log.
- listdirection: The default setting lists quests in the QuestTracker from the Top –> Down. Running this command will change the direction from Bottom –> Top.
- qtscale: Resizes the Questie QuestTracker using one of 3 pre-programed sizes. Small(default), Medium and Large
- background: Turns on the QuestTracker background
- backgroundalpha: Sets the QuestTracker background alpha level. Takes a number input from 1 to 9.
- showquests: Toggles on and off the ability to always show quests on the Worldmap / Minimap – tracked or not tracked.
- maxlevel: Toggles the maxlevel filter on or off.
- setmaxlevel: Hides quests until levels above players level (default=3).
- minlevel: Toggles the minlevel filter on or off.
- setminlevel: Hides quests levels below players level (default=5).
- professions: Toggles profession related quests.
- tooltips: Toggles on and off the Quest Objective tool tips.
- mapnotes: Toggles all World Map and Mini Map icons on and off. This is the same function as the Questie Toggle button on the World Map (which will eventually be removed).
- resizemap: This command is for those that do NOT run a Worldmap mod such as Metamap or Cartographer. This toggles the Worldmap in either fullscreen or windowed mode.
- cluster: Toggles quest icon clustering, which combines available/complete quest icons into groups of up to 5.
- settings: Displayes your current toggles and settings in your default chat window.
- clearconfig: Resets all Questie settings and removes stale quest database entries (will not delete completed quests).
- NUKE: Resets ALL Questie data and settings which includes the quest database.