CategoriesMap & Minimap
Cartographer is a modular, lightweight, and efficient framework for manipulation of the world map.
- Battlegrounds : allows viewing of battlegrounds outside of the zone.
- Coordinates : adds coordinates to the bottom of the world map of the player and the cursor.
- Foglight : Shows unexplored areas on the map. replacement for MozzFullWorldMap or Unexplorer. Much more efficient, though.
- Group Colors : turns all your party’s and your raid’s POIs into circles colored based on class, and shows a number on them based on their raid group.
- Guild Positions : show all guild members that also have Cartographer.
- Instance Loot : shows loot tables when you click a boss note
- Instance Maps : shows maps of instances.
- Instance Notes : adds boss notes and such to instance maps.
- Look ‘n’ Feel : allows you to change the transparency, position, and scale of the world map.
- Notes : lets you put notes on the map, similar to MapNotes.
- POI : store notes that city guards point you to.
- Professions : automatically tracks herbs, minerals, and treasure.
- Waypoints : allow you to make waypoints and have a big arrow point the way.
- Zone Info : on hovering over a zone, it will show the levels of the zone, the instances in the zone, their levels, and the number of men the instance is made for (e.g. 5-man, 40-man).