Realmlist: set realmlist logon.warmane.com
Frostmourne is set to release on April 15, 2020.
- Raiding content will be tuned as current Lordaeron’s content is tuned. This is not the same as on Lordaeron launch, as we have refined the difficulty over the years considering large amounts of player feedback, striking a balance and achieving content difficulty that is challenging but far from impossible for the average player. This is still in the stage of careful consideration and community feedback is welcome.
- There will be two raid resets in one week, one to enable playing on weekdays and one to enable playing on weekends.
- Crossrealm will be activated for battlegrounds, but various measures will be in effect to ensure that players you find yourself against or allied with will be on equivalent standing in terms of gear.
- Marketplace will be similar to Icecrown model.
- Character trading and the trading system will be available as on Lordaeron.
- Characters will be moved to Icecrown, once the season ends, assuring a fresh competitive realm each time a new season starts.
- The season is set to last 12 months. The content will be divided in four tiers. The content of the first tier will be available on day one. Every three months, the content will progress further.
Warmane – Frostmourne News