We welcome everyone to visit the Grand Opening of Mirage Raceway on November 1st!
What’s it about (some official information):
The Mirage Raceway was a race track, deep within the dry lake bed known as the Shimmering Flats. After the end of the Third War, both the goblins and gnomes decided that the large alkali desert known as the Shimmering Flats near Thousand Needles would be a perfect place to test their new rocket designs. The natural animosity between the two engineering teams created the perfect opportunity for races to see once and for all whether Goblin Engineering or Gnome Engineering was superior.
However, Mirage Raceway was never fully implemented as a gameplay event. On the official Blizzard servers you can see gnome and goblin cars racing, but they’re driven by NPCs.
Now, on Turtle WoW, it’s possible to participate to the real race! Grab these car keys, find an opponent from your or the opposite faction and floor the gas pedal!
- Complete repeatable quests and get rewards, maybe even a mount!
- Get your driving licence and drive a single race against time.
- Queue for the competition on the main racetrack and win over your friends!
- Stun, Blink, Speed Boosters, Cloaking… and of course, Seat Belts!
- Hot Pants are still present.
- Definitely Non-explosive Sheeps (who got this stupid idea to put’em on the racetrack!?)
Find Fara Boltbreaker in Stormwind or Orgrimmar and speak to this sneaky journalist to know what’s going on.
Great thanks to Sinrek for writing amazing authentic quest chain.