We took into account all the past mistakes we made opening previous progressive realm and we are ready to make a new start for the x5 progressive realm
- Opening date: April 24, 2021 at 15:00 GMT.
- Rates: x5 for experience, for drop x1
- Separate from Legion development team
- A large-scale advertising company will be held
- PvP game world type (first 3 days of PVE)
- The gradual discovery of content, all content will be introduced into the game in about a year.
- Maximum scripting of the game world (some bugs are still present, it’s still a private server!)
- Interfractional BG
- Special transmog system
- Arena spectator
- Naxxramas Challenge Mode
- When opening, there will only be things that do not affect the balance in the game
- As content opens, new items will be added.
- The first one who reaches the 80th level will receive 5000 tokens, the second – 2500, the third – 1000
- For FK in raids of 25 heroic mode, raid groups will receive: 1st place 100k tokens, 2nd place 50k tokens, 3rd place 25k tokens (details and conditions will be separate)
- Those characters who will have a playtime of 72 hours or more after 7 days after starting the server , will receive 200 tokens, but they must be at level 80.
Plan of the content opening (approximate dates):
- From the launch: Azjol-Nerub, Amethyst Fortress, Ahn’kahet: The Old Kingdom, Uthgarde Peak, Gundrak, Drak’Tharon Fortress, Fortress, Utgarde, Nexus, Oculus, Cleansing Stratholme, Halls of Stone, Halls of Lightning, and so same raids Crypt of Archavon (1 boss), Obsidian Sanctuary, Naxxramas, Eye of Eternity, PVP Season 5
- 3 Months – the Ulduar raid will be opened, PVP Season 6
- 6 Months – Trial of the Champion and raids. Crypt of Archavon (Bosses added), Trial of the Crusader, Den of Onyxia, PVP Season 7
- 9 Months – the Forge of Souls, the Pit of Saron and the raid Icecrown Citadel, Ruby Sanctuary will be opened, PVP Season 8
We are waiting for you at the start: 04/24/2021 at 15:00 GMT!