Dear players! WoWCircle team had been thinking about opening latest World of Warcraft expansion realm for a long period, and after analysis of current Battle for Azeroth servers and a number of polls in World of Warcraft public groups, decided to open a new Battle for Azeroth 8.3.7 realm, that will bring all the BFA fans together and catch attention of new players who could not for any reason, like possibility/desire/time absence, play at retail.
That’s why together with FireStorm and EtherSide we provide you a fresh Battle for Azeroth feeling from the very beginning.
We are waiting for Battle for Azeroth appraisers on 23.10.21 and hope that you will spend your time at our realm with comfort.
Promo page: https://wowcircle.me/bfa/en/
Current status: OBT – we are actively developing, PTR available.
How to join: https://forum.wowcircle.net/showthread.php?t=1066479
Realm section: https://forum.wowcircle.net/forumdisplay.php?f=1767
Realm opening details and features:
- Opening date: 23.10.2021 at 19:00 (GMT+3).
- Rates: x11 for experience, everything else x2.
- Gradual content discovery starting from 8.0 patch.
- Enabled all the realm first achievement titles.
- Stable and maximally workable core and database (the most blizzlike pvp/pve, we could prepare, with a focus on BFA content).
- Separate, independent from FireStorm, developers team.
- Extensive advertising campaign, starting in the nearest days and coming to its peak closer to server launch.
- PvE-spectator – spectate players LIVE during PvE activity.
- PvP-spectator – spectate players LIVE during PvP activity.
- Arena RePlay – Watch arena replays to analyze enemy gameplay or your mistakes.
- VIP Account – Do not have enough time to level up? You can purchase VIP account (not available from the start).
- Interactive menu (.menu) – Many functions in one place.
- Visual effect collections in .menu – Visual effects, you cannot get in a game are available – pure visual bliss.
Information about realm can be changed before its opening and after it, some custom mods can be added depending on players wish.
Gradual content opening stages:
– Tides of Vengeance (8.1).
– Rise of Azshara (8.2).
– Visions of N’zoth (8.3).
Every new patch will be installed depending on the current realm progress and content discovered by players. Latest client version will be used, all changes are done on a server level.
Items in control panel will be added gradually, but at the initial stage no features will be available, except “Character repair”, this means you can not buy even gold of VIP account during the first days.
Features and items will be added depending on realm progress.
We are expecting more than 5.000 players from the start, but technically server can work even with 10.000 players with comfortable delay.
We will enable an option to create characters at Battle For Azeroth x11 3 days before the start on 20.10.2021 at 18:00 (GMT+3) so that you can take your nickname and prepare the game client before the start.
Realm launch is planned for: 23.10.2021 at 19:00 (GMT+3)