Glyph of Icy Touch ( Increases Frost Fever Damage by 20% )
Glyph of Obliterate (Increase Obliterate Damage by 25%)
Glyph of Frost Strike (Reduces cost by 8)Glyphs (Minor)
Glyph of Horn of Winter (Increase duration by 1)
Glyph of Pestilence (Range increased by 5 yrds)
Glyph of Death’s Embrace (Death Coil refunds 20 runic power when used to heal)
1. Have your Bone Shield up.
2. Have your pet summoned, with full Energy and buffed.
Seconds before you start the encounter:
3. Use racials (Troll, Orc, Blood Elf).
4. Keep Horn of Winter up.
Single target rotation is pretty simple, you have to keep both Icy Touch and Plague Strike dots up, after that the order of importance of the spells is:
1. Obliterate > 2. Heart Strike > 3. Frost Strike(Howling Blast on proc)
1) Diseases. Refresh them. Keep them up. If you fail at this, fix it. Refresh your dots only when they disappear.
2) Frost Strike once if you still have Runes to use. Otherwise, Frost Strike twice/thrice depending on RPM and GCD availability.
3) More than 3 targets? Blood Boil. Single-target? Heart Strike.
It’s important to use Obliterate first. It does the highest damage from the three abilities listed above and prioritizing it enables your Frost and Unholy runes to regenerate while you are using Heart Strike and Frost Strike. Anti-Magic Shell can be used as your advantage in different encounters. This way you can spam Frost Strikes for a while.
Single target rotation:
Icy Touch -> Plague Strike -> Heart Strike -> Heart Strike -> Obliterate -> Frost Strike -> Obliterate -> Frost Strike -> Obliterate -> Obliterate -> Frost Strike -> Frost Strike…
Once again, remember to use Howling Blast on procs and use Blood Boil instead of Heart Strike for 3+ targets.AOE Rotation:
Icy Touch > Plague Strike > Pestilence > Blood Boil > Howling Blast > Frost Strike ( to dump runic power)…
Note: It’s very important to keep dots on every target by using “Pestilence”. Otherwise, AOE rotation is similar to Single Target, the difference is that for AOE you spread dots first. Also, Heart Strike is replaced by Blood Boil and Obliterate is replaced by Howling Blast.Weapon Enchants:
Main Hand – [Rune of Razorice]
Off Hand – [Rune of the Fallen Crusader]
/cast Unbreakable Armor
/cast Blood Tap
cast Anti-Magic Shell
/cast Icebound Fortitude
/cast Vampiric Blood
This one requires 40 Runic Power and 1x Blood Rune so use it carefully, mostly when you’re about to die.