The Burning Crusade was the first expansion pack for the MMORPG World of Warcraft. Released on January 15, 2007 and ending up with more than 11 million subscribers by the end of the expansion. TBC sold roughly 2.4 million copies on release day making it at the time the fastest-selling PC game of all time.
Some of the main additions to the expansion pack were the new Outlands zone and two new playable races; Blood Elves and Draenei.
PC System Requirements
- OS: Windows 2000 (Service Pack 4) or Windows XP (Service Pack 2)
- Processor: Intel Pentium3 800MHz or AMD Athlon 800MHz
- Minimum: 512 MB RAM
- Recommended: 1GB RAM
- Minimum: 32MB 3D graphics processor with Hardware Transform and Lighting, such as an NVIDIA GeForce 2 class card or above
- Recommended: 64MB VRAM 3D graphics processor with Vertex and Pixel Shader capability, such as an NVIDIA GeForce FX 5700 class card or above
- Sound: DirectX-compatible sound card
Mac System Requirements
- OS: Mac OS X 10.3.9 or newer
- Minimum: 933MHz G4/G5
- Recommended: 1.8GHz G5/Intel
- Minimum: 512MB RAM
- Recommended: 1GB DDR RAM
- Minimum: NVIDIA or ATI graphics processor with 32MB VRAM
- Recommended: 64MB VRAM
- Controls: A keyboard and mouse are required. Input devices other than a mouse and keyboard are not supported.
- Connectivity: You must have an active broadband Internet connection to play.
- Mouse: Multi-button mouse with scroll wheel recommended.